Cratejoy is upgrading the way your Marketplace listings work! With our new Per Product Listing feature you will be able to create multiple Marketplace listings — all from one Seller account.
Currently, each store has one listing and all products must be on the same listing.
With this new feature, each store can have products separated out on multiple, individual listings. We’re putting the power into your hands to make the decisions that work best for your business!
Whether you have a new idea for a subscription box or multiple products that each need a separate listing, you can grow your business—without the hassle of creating multiple accounts—with this new feature!
Here are some benefits of this new feature:
Maximize the reach of your business
- Each high-quality listing can be marketed to reach a specific audience + more chances to get featured by Cratejoy in special promotions, sales, and PR opportunities
Potential customers can find each listing quickly and easily
- Individual listings means less confusion for your customers and more sales for your business!
Each Product Listing can be designed with a target customer in mind
- One of our sellers (Kevin Black, Adults & Crafts Crate) recently told us “If you’re selling to everybody, you’re selling to no one!” We can’t agree more. Narrow your focus and know your audience.
Merchandise the right information with Product Listings
- What you put in front of your audience is the key to making sure you’re converting page views to sales.
How to Use Product Listings
We’ll be releasing this new feature in phases to all of our sellers based on the unique needs among Marketplace sellers.
If you’ve been selected to upgrade: check out your new Per Product Listings page. You’ll be able to create individual listings for every product that you offer.
Converting your store from the current Per Store Listing to Per Product Listings is easy. Get started by:
- Reading our guide on how to use Product Listings here
- Using our tips and best practices for making a high-quality listing
- Watching this video
We’ll also be having a live event soon so that you can ask the Cratejoy Team any questions you may have about this new feature. Stay tuned for more information on our Product Listings Office Hours session!